YYC LINK Passenger Shuttle
Passengers will quickly and comfortably connect between the new and existing terminals, with four stations between Concourse A and Concourse D/E. The YYC LINK travels along a dedicated route, offering passengers scenic views of downtown Calgary and the Rocky Mountains.
All YYC LINK vehicles and stations are wheelchair accessible.
YYC LINK Fast Facts
- Uniquely designed and proudly Canadian
- YYC has a total of 20 vehicles; each seating 10 passengers
- Connects Concourses A and D/E in 5 minutes
- There are four stations between Concourses A and D/E
- Scheduled service between all YYC LINK stations
- Driven by our new Customer Care Ambassadors
- The YYC LINK is wheelchair accessible
Watch the YYC LINK in action.
New International Terminal