The YYC Calgary International Airport InfoCentre offers a number of convenient services for travellers. There are four InfoCentres within the terminal, located at:
- Domestic Arrivals (open 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily)
- International Arrivals (open 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily)
- Departures Hall D
- Departures Hall E
The Lost and Found, and Coat & Luggage Storage services are only available at the Domestic Arrivals InfoCentre.
Paging services are available at all InfoCentres.
Our trained Customer Care Ambassadors are also able to assist with:
- Providing tourism information on Calgary, Banff and Alberta.
- Brochures with information about accommodations and things to do.
- Information on YYC’s dining, retail, and services.
Tel: 403 735 1234